EZProtect Antivirus Protection
No organization is immune.
Salesforce does NOT provide a way to prevent users from uploading certain types of files, or to scan attachments, document uploads, or chatter for viruses or malicious content. This is a huge security risk for all Salesforce users, especially when a Salesforce application is publicly exposed through communities and sites.com. Thankfully, there is a solution -- EZProtect by Adaptus protects your Salesforce Org with a simple, elegant, world-class solution to protect against viruses of all types.
- Community Portals
EZProtect is designed to scan community portals (internal and external) for malicious software.
- Chatter & Content
EZProtect scans chatter, documents and any uploaded content within Salesforce.
EZProtect was developed for flexibility and may be customized to accommodate special requirements for Government and large enterprises.
Key Features include:
- Scans Salesforce chatter files, documents, attachments and content for harmful viruses.
- File-type scanning allowing users to specify a list of file types that are allowed or denied (white list or black list)
- Scanning of static resources, as well as document, attachment, and content versions
- Skip or filter scanning of one or more of the four main delivery avenues for harmful content within the Salesforce org (see threat vectors below).
- Commercial or Gov. Cloud Hosting –hosting services on Amazon AWS and/or Gov. Cloud Regions.
- Multiple “Org” connections – connect several Salesforce orgs to EZProtect. There is no limit.
Download the brochure to understand how EZProtect works>>